From Stellarium Wiki
Revision as of 07:20, 22 October 2007 by JB07
Here is a list of regions where we suspect there is erroneous data in the star catalogues.
|Region Bounds (RA/Dec - J2000)||Possible causes||Appears in catalogue #'s||Status (see note 1)|
|16h33m20.2s / 26°26'55"||Antares spikes on original survey images?||7||Identified|
|5h13m54.5s / -7°50'16.9"||Suspected artefacts near Rigel||7||Identified|
1: Status values
Please use these statuses:
- Identified - a rough description of the problem has been done - i.e. the RA/Dec added to the table above.
- In Progress - someone is currently trying to list all the stars which are affected.
- Detailed - all bad stars have been logged.
- Fixed - the catalogue files have been fixed in the development repo.
- Released - the fix should have been released and available for download.