The official version of the Stellarium User Guide is published in HTML format on this wiki and in PDF format via the sourceforge downloads service:
- viv westwood
Works in progress
Source files for in-progress translations may be obtained from the SVN repository. Some pre-release files may also be downloaded directly from here. These are works in progress, and updated sporadically:
- Russian in PDF (for v.0.8.2)
- Spanish in PDF (for v.0.8.2)
- Italian in PDF (for v.0.7.1)
- Japanese in HTML (dead link?)
- A Guide to Using Stellarium, by Paul Luckas — a short guide with lots of illustrations that covers the basics of using Stellarium 0.10.5. It can be downloaded in PDF format from the website of the University of Western Australia's SPICE program: How to teach astronomy with Stellarium
- Краткий путеводитель, by Alexander Wolf — a similar short introduction, but in Russian and covering Stellarium 0.10.6. It can be downloaded in PDF format from the author's home page.
Pages in this category
This page is a category - a list of pages grouped around a common topic.
To add a page to this category, edit that page and add to its code the following:
[[Category: User's Guide]]