File location test
From Stellarium Wiki
Revision as of 13:08, 16 May 2007 by Matthewg42
To whoever is able to build Stellarium on non-Linux platforms:
- Please see if build works with respect to the locations of files (I moved code from elsewhere into StelFileMgr, but don't have access to non-linux machines to do a test build).
- Report where files end up. It is not clear to me where this is on non-POISX systems, as the location is determined by a system call unfamiliar to me.
I would like to know the following for the user guide:
- Installation directory - the name of the directory where the nebulae, scripts, skycultures, landscapes etc. are installed.
- Location of config.ini (the version which is saved when clicking save in the config window, not the default_config.ini file)
- Location where screenshots get saved
- Location where recorded scripts get saved.
Please enter your results in this table:
|SVN Revision Tested||Platform||Item||Result|
|?||Win XP||install dir||C:\Program Files\Stellarium\ (in a sub-folder of this?)|
|?||Win XP||recorded scripts||?|
|?||Win 2000||install dir||?|
|?||Win 2000||recorded scripts||?|