- 60만개 이상의 항성 정보 수록
- 여기에 2억 1천만개 이상의 항성 정보 수록 가능
- asterisms and illustrations of the constellations
- constellations for 20+ different cultures
- images of nebulae (full Messier catalogue)
- realistic Milky Way
- very realistic atmosphere, sunrise and sunset
- the planets and their satellites
- 강력한 줌 기능
- time control
- multilingual interface
- fisheye projection for planetarium domes
- spheric mirror projection for your own low-cost dome
- all new graphical interface and extensive keyboard control
- 망원경 조작
- 적도와 방위각 눈금 표시
- star twinkling
- shooting stars
- eclipse simulation
- supernovae simulation
- skinnable landscapes, now with spheric panorama projection
- plugin system adding artifical satellites, ocular simulation, telescope configuration and more
- ability to add new solar system objects from online resources...
- add your own deep sky objects, landscapes, constellation images, scripts...
- Stellarium 0.13.3 has been released!
- Stellarium in SOCIS 2015
- Stellarium 0.13.2 and 0.12.5 has been released!
- Stellarium 0.13.1 has been released!
- Stellarium 0.13.0 has been released!
- Call to translators
- We need an Microsoft Windows builder discussion
- Linux/Unix; Windows 7 and above; OS X 10.7.4 and above
- 3D graphics card which supports OpenGL 3.1
- 512 MiB RAM
- 250 MiB on disk
- Linux/Unix; Windows 7 and above; OS X 10.8.5 and above
- 3D graphics card which supports OpenGL 3.3 and above
- 1 GiB RAM or more
- 1.5 GiB on disk
프로젝트 책임자 : Fabien Chéreau
각종 문서 작성 : Matthew Gates
개발자 : Bogdan Marinov, Alexander Wolf, Timothy Reaves, Guillaume Chéreau, Georg Zotti, Ferdinand Majerech, Jörg Müller, Marcos Cardinot
Continuous Integration: Hans Lambermont
Tester: Barry Gerdes, Khalid AlAjaji
그리고 개발에 협력해 주신 많은 분들
You can learn more about Stellarium, get support and help the project from these links:
- mailing list
- 자주 묻는 질문
- user's guides
- developers documentation
- get support
- report bugs, request new features
- development progress
- older releases
The latest development snapshot of Stellarium is kept in Bazaar, a distributed revision control system. If you want to compile development versions of Stellarium, this is the place to get the source code.
supporters and friends
Stellarium is produced by the efforts of the developer team, with the help and support of the following people and organisations.